Working at Occupational Health Care Associates
Occupational Health Care Associates is an all-encompassing health care provider that delivers high-quality occupational health services tailored to each clients. We recognize that employees are a businesses biggest assets and are committed to helping protect them.
Our on-site nurses promote a feeling of confidence and well-being that benefits a companies performance. We connect with staff to obtain continued feedback to minimize costs and decrease downtime from work-related injuries to mitigate personal and financial risks.
At Occupational Health Care Associates, we provide the same top-notch service to businesses big and small to provide a superior level of care and attention. We guarantee that employee health and safety is our number one priority
Current Job Openings
- Occupational Health Nurse/RN/LPN, Full-time: Beaver Dam, WI
- Occupational Health Nurse/RN/LPN, Full-time: Fargo, ND
- Occupational Health Nurse/RN/LPN, Full-time: Lebanon, IN
- Occupational Health Nurse/RN/LPN, Part-time: Menomonee Fall, WI
- Occupational Health Nurse/RN/LPN, Part-time: Oostburg, WI
Benefits of Working at Occupational Health Care Associates
- Premium pay dependent on experience
- Prorated vacation and holidays
- No weekends or holidays to work
- Flexible work hours for parents or those who are continuing education