Full-Time Paramedic/EMT/LPN/RN: Fargo, ND
- Fargo, ND
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift
- Supporting a successful plant safety and health program with emphasis on proactive accident prevention and OSHA compliance.
- Administer first-aid treatment and life-support care to sick or injured persons.
- Observe, record and report employee condition or injury.
- Assess nature and extent of illness or injury to establish and prioritize medical procedures.
- Monitor occupational and non-occupational injuries/illnesses in order to facilitate a safe, healthy work environment.
- Care and triage employee injuries/illnesses- observe and document proficiently.
- Active medical navigator as employee resource point of contact for medical information.
- Develop relationships with local medical providers to understand the company’s expectations and philosophies.
- Supporting successful plant health and safety programs.
- Administrate early Return to Work (RTW) programs.
- Administrate respiratory protection, audiometric, Blood borne pathogens and any additional employee health/safety programs.
- Wellness education including-health fairs, weight management programs, blood pressure screenings, cardiac/diabetes screenings, and smoking cessation.
- Maintain confidentiality of medical records and information in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) laws.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Must be able work independently
- Ability to multi-task
- Time Management – Managing one’s own time and the time of others
- Current state of EMT/Paramedic /LPN/RN license
- Will Train
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Short/Long term disability
- Health Insurance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines