Occupational Health Nurse – Oostburg, WI
Occupational Health Care Associates has an opening for Occupational Health Nurses to work on-site. The qualified candidate will perform the following, but not limited to, job duties:
- Monitor occupational and non-occupational injuries/illnesses in order to facilitate a safe, healthy work environment.
- Care and triage employee injuries/illnesses- observe and document proficiently.
- Develop relationships with local medical providers to understand the company’s expectations and philosophies.
- Supporting successful plant health and safety programs.
- Administrate early Return to Work (RTW) programs.
- Administrate respiratory protection, audiometric, Blood borne pathogen and any additional employee health/safety programs.
- Wellness education including-health fair, weight management programs, blood pressure screenings, cardiac/diabetes screenings, smoking cessation.
- Assist with/maintain OSHA 300 log.
- Maintain confidentiality of medical records and information in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) laws.
- Able to work independently
- Manage First Responder team
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Drug/alcohol testing
- Assist and ensure compliance with the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) as needed.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN/LPN) license in WI.
- MUST have 3+ years of recent Occupational Health experience.
- Ability and willingness to train.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Excellent organization and ability to self-manage time.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and interpersonal.
- No Scheduled weekends or holidays
- Great pay
- Pro-rated vacation and holiday pay