Part-Time RN/LPN – Menomonee Falls, WI
Menomonee Falls, WI
Occupational Health Care Associates has multiple openings for a full-time Occupational Health Nurse to work on-site at multiple different sites and states. The qualified candidate will perform the following job duties:
- Monitor occupational and non-occupational injuries/illnesses in order to facilitate a safe, healthy work environment.
- Care and triage employee injuries/illnesses- observe and document proficiently.
- Active nurse navigator as employee resource point of contact for medical information.
- Develop relationships with local medical providers to understand company’s expectations and philosophies.
- Supporting successful plant health and safety programs.
- Administer early Return to Work (RTW) programs.
- Administer respiratory protection, audiometric, blood-borne pathogen and any additional employee health/safety programs.
- Wellness education including-health fair, weight management programs, blood pressure screenings, cardiac/diabetes screenings, smoking cessation.
- Assist and ensure compliance with the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) as needed.
- Maintain OSHA 300 log.
- Maintain confidentiality of medical records and information in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) laws.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN/LPN) license in WI, IN.
- 1-2 years Workers’ Compensation/Occupational Health experience preferred, but will train.
- Ability and willingness to train.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Excellent organization and ability to self-manage time.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and interpersonal.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Premium pay – $25-$35/hr. based on experience
- Prorated vacation and holidays
- No weekends or holidays to work
- Flexible work hours for parents or those continuing their education.
To apply for this position please fill out the form below.