Full-Time RN: ND
- Assist and ensure compliance with the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) as needed.
- Monitor occupational and non-occupational injuries/illnesses in order to facilitate a safe, healthy work environment.
- Care and triage employee injuries/illnesses – observe and document proficiently.
- Develop relationships with local medical providers to understand the company’s expectations and philosophies.
- Supporting a successful plant health and safety programs.
- Administrate early Return to Work (RTW) programs.
- Administrate respiratory projection, audiometric, blood borne pathogen and any additional employee health/safety programs.
- Wellness education including health fair; weight management programs, blood pressure screenings, cardiac/diabetes screenings, smoking cessation.
- Assist with/maintain OSHA 300 log.
- Maintain confidentiality of medical records and information in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) laws.
- Able to work independently.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in ND
- Must be able work independently
- Reliable and punctual
- Excellent organization and ability to self-manage time.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Paid Vacation/Holidays