Full-Time EMT/Paramedic/LPN/COVID Screener: IA, IL, MN, ND, WI
St. Nazianz, WI
- COVID Screening
- Supporting a successful plant safety and health program with emphasis on proactive accident prevention and OSHA compliance.
- Administer first-aid treatment and life-support care to sick or injured persons.
- Observe, record and report patients condition or injury.
- Assess nature and extent of illness or injury to establish and prioritize medical procedures.
- Current state of EMT/Advanced Paramedic license.
- National Registry.
Will Train in Following Tasks:
- Accident Prevention/Investigation
- Wellness Programs
- Occupational Health Care Management
- Administrate Early Return to Work Program and Restricted Duty Program
- Must be able work independently
- Ability to multi-task
- Time Management – Managing one’s own time and the time of others
- Paid Vacation/Holidays