Part-Time EMT/Paramedic/LPN: SE WI
- Supporting a successful plant safety and health program with emphasis on proactive accident prevention and OSHA compliance.
- Administer first-aid treatment and life-support care to sick or injured persons.
- Observe, record and report patients condition or injury.
- Assess nature and extent of illness or injury to establish and prioritize medical procedures.
- Current state of EMT/Paramedic license/LPN
- Must be able work independently
- Ability to multi-task
- Time Management – Managing one’s own time and the time of others
- Paid Vacation/Holidays